Studio rental: Studio A Dance is comprised
of two separate studios. Both have raised hardwood floors,
attached barres, skylights, and look out onto a breezway
garden. The back studio is approximately 1350 square
feet (40'x33') and the front space approximately 850
square feet (40'x24'). Both studios run the same price.
We will place the renters in the large studio first,
Photos of both our studios are
located at bottom of the
about us page.
A Dance Theater rental for performance:
$250 each performance. Includes theatrical lighting,
stereo equipment, audience seating for 60 people, reception
area and a sizeable dressing room. You provide set-up,
strike and tech crew. Click link
for more info
we do not rent out for parties
Studio Rental Fees
Payment due minimum 2 days prior in order to reserve space.
- In order to secure the space, payment in full must
be received by Studio A dance one week prior to requested
- Cancellations must be voiced at least 48 hours prior
to reserved rental time in order to receive a full
- Last minute cancellations or no shows must forfeit
a re-booking fee of $40.
- Renters may need to supply their own music equipment
- For groups larger than 10, renter is
responsible for removing trash brought in
- No Flamenco or hard heeled shoes allowed
- FYI: Studio A Dance is not air conditioned (open-air
only -- plenty of windows and fans). We do have heating
for the cold weather.
- Prime Time Hours: $35 per hour (Weekdays within
the hours of 5-10 PM, and for each hour all day Saturday
- All other times: $30 per hour
- restrictions: No live drums, excessively loud music
or hard shoes (flamenco, booots,etc)
- Current Available times WEEKDAYS:
Monday: 8 AM-4PM. Tuesday: 11:15AM-4 PM. Wednesday:
11:15 AM to 4PM. Thursday 11:15 AM -3PM. Friday: 11:30AM-
3 PM. ---EVENINGS & WEEKENDS:
Tuesdays thru Thursdays after 8:30 PM, Friday 7:30-10:30,
Saturdays: after 3:30PM, Sundays 8-10:00AM, 1:30-10
- All rental times subject to change.
For Rehearsal Space:
- $25 per hour, or $40 per two hour block of time.
- rehearsal restrictions: No hard shoes (flamenco,
boots, etc), no more than 25 people, no live drums
or excessively loud music.
- Inquire for prices on extended hours (more than
10 hours per week), or lower rates on off times. For
quick response, rentals may be requested by text:
818 383 2650
or Video Shoots:
- 1/2 Day (4hrs) $600 (minimum)
- Full Day (8 hrs) $1200 (minimum) Price may be more
depending on how many classes we need to cancel on
any specifc day.
Casting or Auditions: $50 Per hour
Note: No credit cards please. Checks accepted.