Matt Beisner's Voice Club!
There are a few spots left in Matt Beisner's Level 1 Voice Club! class starting soon, so please let us know if you want a spot.
- Date: Sundays, May 13th - July 15th
- Time: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Teacher: Matt Beisner and Tessa Brennan
- Class Size: 17
- Location: Studio A Dance, 2306 Hyperion Ave., LA, CA 90027
- For beginners who’ve never taken class with Matt before and those who need a refresher.
- Cost: Class costs $662.50. A deposit of $331.25 holds your spot, and then $331.25 is due by the 1st of June. Also, for every month you’re enrolled in BOTH Lesly Kahn and Voice Club!, you’ll get $50 off of your class – a potential savings of $100! Please note that there is a 2% processing fee for all payments made over the phone or internet.
- To enroll: enroll here
About Voice Club!
Upon completion of VOICE CLUB! you will have learned a daily 10-12 minute warm up consisting of 21 detailed physical exercises that enable you to create sound through release. The greater your ability to release sound, the larger your emotional life. Ultimately you will be able to handle any kind of text, performance, audition, class or meeting without choking up, "going off your voice" or succumbing to nerves. In short, you'll have a practical approach to being present to yourself and your work, no matter the circumstances. While actors often see changes almost immediately, the exercises do take some time to set in - most people have years of poor vocal habits. The solution is simple: if you do the work you will change.
About Matt Beisner
Matt Beisner began acting professionally at age 12 with Annette Bening in ‘Our Town.’ As an actor he’s worked with Demi Moore, Hugh Jackman, Meg Ryan, Sarah Jessica Parker, Billy Crudup and the late Carol Channing. Matt studied at NYU (Playwrights Horizons) under the late Chuck Jones (from Kristin Linklater) and has taught at NYU, Vassar College, Michael Howard Studios (NY), nationally and privately for over 15 years.
To enroll: enroll here
Feedback from previous Voice Club! classes:
“I came into this class hoping to strengthen my voice and I came out with my whole being feeling strengthened.”
“I loved this class and can’t stop recommending it to my friends.”
“Matt is a wonderful, loving human being. He and all of the TA’s were so attentive, very present, committed, and compassionate. This was my favorite 12 week journey.”
“Everyone was phenomenal. Matt is truly an expert in the field. He brings an essence that captivates his students. The work and the teaching experience has truly transformed me as a person and as a performer.”
“It was awesome. I feel lucky to have found this class.”
NOTE: voice Club! is independent of Studio A Dance/Hyperion Arts. Hyperion arts is the venue. for information on class content, please contact the following: